You Can Look (But You’d Better Not Touch) or in other words: Grey’s Anatomy Season 13 Episode 10 is on HULU!!! It aired on ABC on 1/25/17 after a mid-season hiatus and another week of being postponed for the Inauguration ( at least that’s what I’m told )
SO WITHOUT FURTHER STALLING, I AM HERE TO NOT ONLY FUEL MY GREY’S ANATOMY ADDICTION, but also let you all know how it was in the form of noted thoughts throughout the episode.
WARNING : SPOILERS
- I NEED TO KNOW KAREV’S FATE OMG
- Still mad at Wilson. She should have told him before.
- Field trip to pregnant lady. Hope they packed snacks
- What is the big deal about this pregnant mother
- Oh, the suspense!🙆
- Oh SHES A PRISON INMATE
- calm down Bailey…Its just a prison.
- A minor in prison 😔
- Ooooooo aggressive😨 that’s a tough baby mama 💪
- Wait isn’t that actress from Finding Carter? (Yes, no?)
- What happened to Bailey?
- The state should do more for prisoners. 😬
- Arizona and I have the same reaction to Kristen’s mom.
Here’s my reaction: